Reiki & Crystal Healing
What is Reiki Healing?
Reiki is a beautiful, non-invasive healing treatment which helps promote balance and healing on a mental, emotional, spiritual and physical level. Therefore it is truly a system of attaining and promoting wholeness of Mind, Body and Soul.
Reiki helps in stimulating clearance of energy blocks and allows natural healing mechanisms to work. It helps reduce stress and anxiety and leaves you feeling rebalanced and re-energised. Reiki healing is now also increasingly regarded as a belief and behaviour approach to personal fulfilment, whose principles and philosophy may help with a better life-balance and well-being.
People come to Reiki for many different reasons. You may be going through some difficult times and need support. Illness and life challenges are often a time of stress, worry and anxiety. Pain of any kind are messages that we need to stop and pay attention. Whatever your reason for feeling drawn to Reiki, it is that you probably have a deeper inner knowing that ‘something’ needs to be addressed. Reiki can help release the potential in you.
At the Lifestyle Studio, the Healing room will be relaxing, dark, warm and candlelit. You will be asked to lay on your back, on a couch and covered with a blanket and you will experience an extremely comfortable state of being. If used with other natural therapies (meditation, crystals, aromatherapy, Bach flower remedies, homoeopathy, etc) reiki will reinforce their effect.
The healing begins at the crown, works down your right and left sides, down the centre of the body and finishing at the feet by a simple method of the laying on or off of hands using the ancient healing symbols. You may experience hot or cold sensations as every part of the body is worked on. We will channel the Universal Life Force energy allowing it to flow where it is needed to bring the energy centres into alignment. Reiki Healing energy provides a means to balance the human energy fields (Auras) and energy centres (Chakras) to create conditions needed for the bodies healing system to function.
Reiki encourages and supports positive personal change and growth at any stage in life, even towards the end of life. Reiki philosophy can help us to respond more calmly to all events and build on a more peaceful state of being.
Reiki has a calming effect and the benefits are often felt for several days after your treatment. Reiki can also help by encouraging a sense of emotional wellbeing.
• Reiki is a non-invasive, non-diagnostic, non-interventionist and non-manipulative holistic therapy.
• Reiki is experienced as a flow of energy, mild tingling, warmth, coolness, other sensations, or maybe nothing at all.
• Reiki does not address any disease or symptoms directly and does not interfere with any medical treatment, so is open to all.
• Reiki is used in various settings including private practice, complementary therapy centres, GP surgeries, hospitals, hospices, cancer support groups, post-operative recovery, drug rehabilitation, prisons, HIV/AIDS centres and in the care of the elderly.
• There is no belief system or religion attached to Reiki.
• Creates deep relaxation and aids the body to release stress and tension
• It accelerates the body’s self-healing abilities
• Aids better sleep
• Reduces blood pressure
• Can help with acute (injuries) and chronic problems (asthma, eczema, headaches, etc.) and aides the breaking of addictions
• Helps relieve pain
• Removes energy blockages, adjusts the energy flow of the endocrine system bringing the body into balance and harmony
• Assists the body in cleaning itself from toxins
• Reduces some of the side effects of drugs and helps the body to recover from drug therapy after surgery and chemotherapy
• Supports the immune system
• Increases vitality and postpones the ageing process
• Raises the vibrational frequency of the body
• Helps spiritual growth and emotional clearing